Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the most complete reference source available for librarians who need or desire to publish in the professional literature. The Handbook addresses issues and requirements of scholarly writing and publishing in a start-to-finish manner. Standard formats of scholarly writing are addressed: research papers, articles, and books.
- Author BiographyChristopher V. Hollister is an Associate Librarian with the University at Buffalo Libraries, where he is currently liaison to the Graduate School of Education, chair of the Information Literacy Task Force, and coordinator for the credit-bearing IL course, Library Research Methods. Chris is also an adjunct instructor for the University's Department of Library and Information Studies, and he created and regularly teaches the undergraduate level credit course, Introduction to Birding. Chris is co-founder and co-editor of the open access journal, Communications in Information Literacy, which was awarded the Special Certificate of Recognition and Appreciation by the ACRL Instruction Section in 2009.
- Author(s)Christopher V. Hollister
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.