All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated revision examines the five major classes of alternative assets: hedge funds, private equity, commodity futures, managed futures, and credit derivatives. These asset classes provide sources of risk and return distinct from the traditional asset classes of stocks and bonds.
- Author BiographyMark J. P. Anson, PhD, CFA, CAIA, CPA, JD, is CEO of Hermes Pension Management Ltd. in London, which has over ?65 billion in assets under management, and is the former CIO of CalPERS, where he oversaw the growth of assets from $127 billion to $210 billion. Anson has more than twenty years of investment experience in fixed income, equities, private equity, real estate, commodities, hedge funds, corporate governance, and credit derivatives.
- Author(s)Mark J. P. Anson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1098 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.