Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides an opportunity for researchers, graduate students and practitioners to explore the application of algorithms and discrete mathematics for solving scientific, engineering and practical problems. Recently, a number of application areas for algorithms have been emerging into their own disciplines and communities.
- Author BiographyAmiya Nayak, PHD , has over seventeen years of industrial experience and is Full Professor at the School of Information technology and Engineering at the University of Ottawa, Canada. He is on the editorial board of several journals Dr. Nayak's research interests are in the areas of fault tolerance, distributed systems/algorithms, and mobile ad-hoc networks. Ivan Stojmenovic, PHD , is Professor at the University of Ottawa, Canada ( www.site.uottawa.ca/-ivan ), and Chair Professor of Applied Computing at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Dr. Stojmenovic received the Royal Society Wolfson research Merit Award. His current research interests are mostly in the design and analysis of algorithms for wireless ad-hoc and sensor networks.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight954 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAmiya Nayak,Ivan Stojmenovic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.