Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook, a companion to the authoritative Handbook of Archaeological Methods, gathers original, authoritative articles from leading archaeologists on all aspects of the latest thinking about archaeological theory. It is the definitive resource for understanding how to think about archaeology.
- Author BiographyR. Alexander Bentley is assistant professor in the Department of Anthropology, Durham University, England. Herbert D. G. Maschner is professor of anthropology at Idaho State University, and the co-editor (with Christopher Chippindale) of the Handbook of Archaeological Methods (AltaMira Press 2005). Christopher Chippindale is research professor in archaeology at Cambridge University, curator for British collections at the Cambridge University Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology, and a former editor of the journal Antiquity.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight1643 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byChristopher Chippindale,Herbert Maschner,R. Alexander Bentley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.