All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) has had a profound impact on the classification of eating disorders. This handbook provides clinicians with everything they need to know to implement these changes in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Author BiographyB. Timothy Walsh, M.D., is Ruane Professor of Pediatric Psychopharmacology in Psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and Director of the Division of Clinical Therapeutics at New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York. Evelyn Attia, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University Medical Center, and Director of the Eating Disorders Research Unit at New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York. Deborah R. Glasofer, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Psychologist at the Eating Disorders Research Unit at New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York. Robyn Sysko, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the Eating and Weight Disorders Program in the Department of Psychiatry at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note20 figures, 27 tables
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byB. Timothy Walsh,Deborah R. Glasofer,Evelyn Attia,Robyn Sysko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.