All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions by experts in AR from academia and private industry, this book uses case studies and examples throughout to introduce the basic concepts of AR, as well as outlining the computer vision and multimedia techniques most commonly used today
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 746 p.
- Weight1297 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBorko Furht
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.