All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Biobehavioral Approaches to Self-Regulation
- Author BiographyGuido H.E. Gendolla is Professor of Psychology at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, where he holds the chair for motivation psychology and directs the Geneva Motivation Lab. He earned his diploma in psychology (corresponding to MA) and his PhD at the University of Bielefeld, Germany, and his habilitation in psychology at the University of Erlangen, Germany. Gendolla's research focuses on human motivation and explicit and implicit affect and is mainly concerned with involved psychophysiological processes. Most of his recent research activity was centered on implicit influences in the self-regulation of effort. He has authored numerous publications and his research has been supported by various grants of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Swiss National Funds. Mattie Tops is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at the VU University Amsterdam. He earned his diploma in psychology (corresponding to MA) at the Radboud University Nijmegen and his PhD at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. He has published numerous articles and book chapters on the topics motivation and stress coping. Tops' research focuses on stress (coping) hormones and brain mechanisms of self-regulation. His research has been supported by grants from the Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research (NWO). Sander L. Koole is an Associate Professor of Psychology at the VU University Amsterdam. He has published many articles and book chapters on the topics emotion regulation and self-regulation. He has co-edited the Handbook of Experimental Existential Psychology and special issues in Social Cognition and Cognition and Emotion. His research has been supported by grants from the Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research (NWO) and the Templeton Foundation. He has been a residential fellow of the Center for Advanced Study in Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University. Koole's research was recognized in 2011 by a Consolidator Grant of the European Research Council, a grant that is awarded to researchers with the proven potential to become leaders in their field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1007 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGuido H. E. Gendolla,Mattie Tops,Sander Leon Koole
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.