CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook examines bioenergy from a global perspective. It covers topics regarding the effect of biofuel production on such things as food production, the environment, international trade and policy. It includes fresh research on controversial issues.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNatural Resource Management and Policy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, 70 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Zilberman,Jurgen Scheffran,Madhu Khanna
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.