Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those interested in a review of the field of bioethics. This book is useful for philosophers who wish to understand the conceptual issues in health care ethics, and for bioethicists who wish to understand classical problems in philosophy that have a bearing on health care ethics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitlePhilosophy and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 78
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight808 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGeorge Khushf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.