Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- Author(s)L. A. Geddes
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsPart One: The Direct Measurement of Blood Pressure. Introduction. Systolic, Mean, and Diastolic Pressures. Wedge Pressure. Variations in Blood Pressure. Hydrostatic Head. Frequency Content of a Blood-Pressure Waveform. Types of Transducers. Dynamic Response of Blood-Pressure Transducers. Sinusoidal Response. Transient Response. Dynamic Response Testing. Part Two: The Indirect Measurement of Blood Pressure. Introduction. The Cuff. The Palpatory Method. The Flush Method. The Auscultatory Method. Technique. Auscultatory Mean Pressure. Genesis of the Korotkoff Sounds. Frequency Spectrum of the Korotkoff Sounds. Characteristics of the Auscultatory Method. Oscillometric Method. The Ultrasound Method. Continuous Noninvasive Measurement of Blood Pressure. Practical Applications. Vascular Unloading Method. Surrogate Arm. Part Three: History. Introduction. Early Observations. Direct Recorders. Optical Manometers. Electrical Manometers. Indirect Pressure. The Concept of Counterpressure. Auscultatory Method. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.