All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a completely revised edition of the classic Ethics in the Economy. With new content and revised material, the authors question the idea that ethics is only an instrument for improving business efficacy. Instead ethics are presented as fundamental to economic activities and relevant at all levels of economic activity, from individual and organizational to societal and global.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Zsolnai is professor and director of the Business Ethics Center at the Corvinus University of Budapest. He is chairman of the Business Ethics Faculty Group of the CEMS - The Global Alliance in Management Education.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byLaszlo Zsolnai
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.74Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £8.62Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.