All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a survey of the scientific background for therapeutic cancer vaccines, the challenges to their development, and their uses in treating cancer. This book examines the basic issues that effect all vaccines (such as immune adjuvants and prime-boost strategies), and describes the methods for antigen discovery.
- Author(s)H.K. Lyerly,Michael Morse,Timothy Clay
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1330 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.