All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps biologists understand state-of-the-art statistical methods for analyzing capture-recapture data. This book introduces the methods for data analysis while explaining the theory behind those methods. It is useful for biologists, biometricians, and statisticians, students in both fields, and anyone else engaged in the capture-recapture process.
- Author BiographySteven C. Amstrup researches bears and their ecosystems. His interests include distribution and movement patterns as well as wildlife population dynamics. Trent L. McDonald is a statistician and project manager with Western EcoSystems Technology, Inc. and Adjunct Professor of Statistics at the University of Wyoming. Bryan F. J. Manly is the author of several books on the statistics of natural selection, multivariate analysis, resource selection by animals, research study designs, computer-intensive statistics, and environmental statistics.
- PrizesWinner of Wildlife Publications Award in the Outstanding Edited Book Category, The Wildlife Society 2007 (United States).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 halftones. 6 line illus. 74 tables.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBryan F. J. Manly,Steven C. Amstrup,Trent L. McDonald
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.