CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Author BiographyDavid Hollar, PhD is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill. At UNC, he designs and analyzes educational research projects involving assessments of medical student and resident performances in simulated environments. He also performs epidemiological research on risk behaviors and diagnostic health conditions for persons with disabilities, using secondary longitudinal clinical and public health databases. He is an active member of the American Educational Research Association, the American Public Health Association (Disability Section), and is a member of the editorial board of the Maternal and Child Health Journal, published by Springer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid Hollar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.