CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £8.96Trending at £9.40
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £26.39Trending at £29.73
- £11.09Trending at £13.43
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assembles research, application and policy perspectives on children's problems requiring special services. Covers communication disorders and substance abuse, and explores such emerging ideas as the medical home concept of continuity of care.
- Author BiographyDavid Hollar, PhD is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill. At UNC, he designs and analyzes educational research projects involving assessments of medical student and resident performances in simulated environments. He also performs epidemiological research on risk behaviors and diagnostic health conditions for persons with disabilities, using secondary longitudinal clinical and public health databases. He is an active member of the American Educational Research Association, the American Public Health Association (Disability Section), and is a member of the editorial board of the Maternal and Child Health Journal, published by Springer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1004 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Hollar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.