Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA source for college reading and study strategy practitioners and administrators. It examines theory, research, and practice. It presents information for college reading teachers to make better instructional decisions.
- Author BiographyRona F. Flippo is Professor of Education at the University of Massachusetts Boston, College of Education and Human Development and on the International Reading Association Board of Directors (2012-2015). David C. Caverly is Professor of Curriculum and Instruction within the Texas State University-San Marcos, College of Education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Caverly,Rona F. Flippo
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.