All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook takes voluntary associations as the starting point for making sense of communities. It offers a new perspective on voluntary organizations and gives an integrated, yet diverse, theoretical understanding of this important aspect of community life.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHandbooks of Sociology and Social Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight761 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarl Milofsky,Ram A. Cnaan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.