CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.94Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn the field of compressed gases and related equipment, there is an expanding core of essential knowledge that people handling and using these materials should be familiar with or should know where to find when necessary.
- Author(s)Compressed Gas Association
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 660 p. 76 illus.
- Weight1274 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement1990 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.