All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionConsultation-liaison psychiatry interfaces between psychiatry and the rest of medicine as well as psychology, social work, nursing, and other behavioral science disciplines. This handbook provides a biopsychosocial, integrative perspective and drawing. It offers five major sections addressing the fundamentals of the field.
- Author BiographyHoyle Leigh, MD, is Professor Psychiatry at University of California, San Francisco. He is the author of a number of books on consultation-liaison psychiatry and behavioral sciences, including The Patient: Biological, Psychological, and Social Dimensions of medical Practice (Plenum/Kluwer, three editions). Previously, he was Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University where he established the Yale Behavioral Medicine Clinic that pioneered the field of behavioral medicine. Jon Streltzer, MD, is Professor of Psychiatry at University of Hawaii. He is renowned for his work in cultural psychiatry, psychonephrology, and chronic pain. He is a co-author of Culture and Psychopathology: Guidelines for Clinical Assessment and Culture and Psychotherapy: A Guide to Clinical Practice.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1004 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHoyle Leigh,Jon Mark Streltzer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.