Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis professional reference offers a broad picture of co-operative learning methods in schools. The first section concerns methods and fundamental strategies; the second treats applications in the teaching of maths, science and languages; and the third informs on implementation and administration.
- Author BiographySHLOMO SHARAN is Professor of Educational Psychology at the School of Education at Tel-Aviv University. He has authored numerous articles on cooperative learning, and his books include Cooperative Learning: Theory and Research (Praeger, 1990).
- Author(s)Hanna Shachar,Shlomo Sharan
- Date of Publication17/02/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Greenwood Educators' Reference Collection
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.