CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of cosmeceutical excipients summarises the current evidence relating to cosmeceuticals' side effects and highlights the important information that practitioners and consumers need to know, as well as ways to avoid the adverse effects of the excipients.
- Author BiographyAi-Ling Poh is a practising senior clinical pharmacist with the Department of Pharmacy, Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore.
- Author(s)K. J. Singh,K. Lifeng,K. Y. Heng,Li Hairui,Poh Ai-Ling,T. Y. Kei
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.