Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £20.94
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £14.14Trending at £19.89
- £9.40Trending at £9.87
- £11.30Trending at £15.24
- £6.49Trending at £9.95
- £4.62Trending at £7.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly established book remains unchallenged as the definitive resource for students taking a course in counselling psychology.
- Author BiographyRay Woolfe is a Counselling Psychologist in private practice. Sheelagh Strawbridge is a Chartered Psychologist and Registered Counselling Psychologist. Windy Dryden is one of the leading practitioners and trainers in the UK in the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) tradition of psychotherapy. He is best known for his work in Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT), a leading CBT approach. He has been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 1975 and was one of the first people in Britain to be trained in CBT. He has published over 200 books and has trained therapists all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, the USA, South Africa, Turkey and Israel. He is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/02/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBarbara Douglas,Ray Woolfe,Sheelagh Strawbridge,Windy Dryden
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.