All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes tools for analyzing chemical and biochemical compounds as well as bioactive peptides, prebiotics, and probiotics. This handbook discusses noninvasive chemical and physical sensors and starter cultures used in quality control. It covers the methods for the detection of microorganisms, allergens, and other adulterations.
- Author BiographyLeo M.L. Nollet, PhD, is a professor of biochemistry, aquatic ecology, and ecotoxicology in the Faculty of Applied Engineering Sciences at the University College Ghent. His main research interests are in the areas of food analysis, chromatography, and analysis of environmental parameters. Dr. Fidel Toldra, PhD, is a research professor in the Department of Food Science at Instituto de Agroquimica y Tecnologia de Alimentos (CSIC) and serves as European editor of Trends in Food Science & Technology, as the editor-in-chief of Current Nutrition & Food Science, and as a member of the CEF Panel at the European Food Safety Authority. Dr. Toldra was awarded the 2002 International Prize for meat science and technology by the International Meat Secretariat and was elected as a Fellow of the International Academy of Food Science & Technology in 2008 and a Fellow of the Institute of Food Technologists in 2009.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, 83 black & white tables
- Weight1791 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byFidel Toldra,Leo M. L. Nollet
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.