Handbook of Data Intensive Computing by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £179.11Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £53.58Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Nov
All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £25.03Trending at £26.39
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.53Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionData-intensive computing refers to capturing, managing, analyzing, and understanding data at volumes and rates that push the frontiers of current technologies. This volume of expert commentary addresses matters related to both theory and applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 794 p.
- Weight1376 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byArmando Escalante,Borko Furht
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.