All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely Handbook is based on the principle that disasters are social constructions and focuses on social science disaster research. It provides an interdisciplinary approach to disasters with theoretical, methodological, and practical applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHandbooks of Sociology and Social Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1488 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byEnrico L. Quarantelli,Havidan Rodriguez,Russell Dynes
- Foreword byW.A. Anderson,P.J. Kennedy,E. Ressler
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.