All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a handbook style with specific methods and tips on eliminating false positive and false negative results, this book is a practical guide to the detailed mechanisms of such occurrences.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 66 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1004 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAmitava DasGupta
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.