Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a compilation of chapters giving a coherent overview of forecasting theory and applications in one place and with accounts of various conceptual issues. This title investigates commercial applications, with sections on forecasters' objectives and methodologies. It focuses on innovation in economic forecasting via industry applications.
- Author BiographyCo-Editor of the International Journal of Forecasting, Graham Elliott is a Fellow at the Center for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis. Allan Timmerman has served as an associate editor on the editorial boards of forecasting, economics, and finance journals. A member of the UCSD faculty since 1994, he obtained his Ph.D. from Cambridge University.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHandbook of Economic Forecasting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight1810 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byAllan Timmermann,Graham Elliott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.