All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures empirical findings across a spectrum of corporate finance issues. This book offers roadmaps into the empirical research landscape and provide suggestions for further work. It includes chapters summarizing research advances and other topics in the classical issues of capital structure choice, corporate investment behavior, and firm value.
- Author BiographyProfessor B. Espen Eckbo holds the Tuck Centennial Chair in Finance. He is also Faculty Director of Tuck's Lindenauer Center for Corporate Governance, which he founded in 1999. He teaches advanced MBA courses in the areas of corporate finance, corporate takeovers and international corporate governance. Professor Eckbo, who received a PhD in financial economics from the University of Rochester in 1981, has published extensively in the top finance journals in the areas of corporate finance, investment banking, and the market for corporate control. He is a recipient of an honorary doctoral degree from the Norwegian School of Economics, the prestigious Batterymarch Fellowship, as well as several outstanding-paper awards. He is a research Associate of the European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI), and a frequent keynote and invited seminar speaker. He was called in 2009 by the U.S. Congress to testify on issues concerning the government's large equity ownership positions in companies rescued under the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP).
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/08/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleHandbooks in Finance
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1030 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byB. Espen Eckbo
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.22
- £15.44Trending at £19.99
- £13.64Trending at £15.96
- £11.15Trending at £14.96
- £9.78Trending at £11.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.