CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, practical and user-friendly book addresses the diagnosis and management of peripheral arterial disease (PAD), including detailed descriptions of percutaneous therapeutic techniques, and offering numerous tables and illustrations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 59 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight574 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristopher D. Owens,Yerem Yeghiazarians
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.