All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers key topics in entrepreneurship, including entrepreneurial behavior, risk and opportunity recognition, equity financing, business culture and strategy, innovation, and the impact of entrepreneurship on economic growth and development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Handbook Series on Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Audretsch,Zoltan J. Acs
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.