All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £17.00Trending at £20.47
- £49.55Trending at £63.13
- £4.90Trending at £5.10
- £25.14Trending at £40.08
- £23.55Trending at £27.04
- £18.56Trending at £20.93
- £17.53Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionThere have been improvements in the analytical procedures for measuring trace pollutants in environmental matrices. This title presents such analytical methodologies.
- Author BiographyPradyot Patnaik is currently Laboratory Director of Environmental and Analytical Chemistry Laboratory of Interstate Environmental Commission at State Island, New York and is associated with the research program of Center for Environmental Science of City University of New York at the College of Staten Island.
- Author(s)Pradyot Patnaik
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note94 black & white illustrations, 84 black & white tables
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.