CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £40.00Trending at £49.47
- £20.00Trending at £27.00
- £54.95Trending at £56.48
- £23.49Trending at £26.19
- £9.81Trending at £10.22
- £11.40Trending at £19.99
- £16.46Trending at £19.37
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the complex subjects of environmental engineering assessment and planning. This title covers subjects related to environmental engineering and planning which include environmental laws and regulations, international perspectives on environmental analysis engineering and planning, economic and social impact analysis and more.
- Author BiographyRavi Jain is Dean and Professor of the School of Engineering and Computer Science, University of the Pacific, Stockton, California. He received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Civil Engineering from California State University, and a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Texas Tech. He studied public administration and public policy at Harvard, earning an M.P.A. degree and did additional graduate studies at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Author(s)Diana M. Webb,Harold Balbach,Lloyd Urban,Ravi Jain
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1070 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.