Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionExperimental methods in economics respond to circumstances that are not completely dictated by accepted theory or outstanding problems. This book reflects the spirit of adventure that experimentalists share and focuses on experiments in general rather than forcing an organization into traditional categories that do not fit.
- Author BiographyEdward S. Harkness Professor of Economics and Political Science Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences Fellow of the Econometric Society Diplome Docteur honoris causa, L'universite Pierre Mendes (France), 1996 Doctor of Letters honoris causa, Purdue University , 1995 Vernon L. Smith, Nobel Prize winner in Economics, 2002, is currently Professor of Economics and Law at George Mason University, a research scholar in the Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, and a Fellow of the Mercatus Center all in Arlington, VA. He received his bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from Cal Tech, and his Ph.D. in Economics from Harvard. He has authored or co-authored over 200 articles and books on capital theory, finance, natural resource economics and experimental economics.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHandbook of Experimental Economics Results
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1720 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byCharles R. Plott,Vernon L. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.