All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly anticipated new edition provides a thorough account of face recognition research and technology, spanning detection, tracking, alignment, feature extraction, recognition technologies and issues in evaluation, systems, security and applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Stan Z. Li is Professor at the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Director of the Center for Biometrics and Security Research, and Director of the R&D Center for Visual Internet of Things, within the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Dr. Anil K. Jain is University Distinguished Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Michigan State University, U.S.A.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, 190 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1230 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAnil K. Jain,Stan Z. Li
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.