CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is designed to illuminate issues involved in the intersection of family life and paid employment from a broad range of disciplines. These contributions by leading national and international work-family scholars represent state-of-the-art summaries of work-family research.
- Author BiographyD. Russell Crane is Director of the Comprehensive Clinic and Professor of Marriage and Family Therapy, School of Family Life, Brigham Young University. He recently received the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Cumulative Contributions to Marriage and Family Therapy Research Award. He is the author of Fundamentals of Marital Therapy, co-edited Handbook of Families and Health: Interdisciplinary Perspectives and Handbook of Families and Poverty, and more than fifty scholarly articles and book chapters. E. Jeffrey Hill is Associate Professor in the School of Family Life at Brigham Young University. His research examines finding harmony between paid work and family life. He has authored more than forty scholarly articles and book chapters on this topic. Previously, he was a work and family subject matter expert at IBM, where he pioneered many flexible work options including: paternity leave, part-time employment, and telecommuting.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight799 g
- Width155 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byD. Russell Crane,Jeffrey E. Hill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.