Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive edited volume discusses the most recent advances within the field of financial engineering, focusing not only on the description of the existing areas in financial engineering research, but also on the new methodologies that have been developed for modeling and addressing financial engineering problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight711 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byConstantin Zopounidis,Michael Doumpos,Panos M. Pardalos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.