All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses fiscal relations between different levels of government under the general rubric of 'fiscal federalism'. This book covers issues ranging from federal systems to other forms of intergovernmental relations, such as supra-national constructs - namely, the European Union - unitary states, regional systems, and more decentralized operations.
- Author BiographyEdited by Ehtisham Ahmad, Center for Development Research, University of Bonn, Germany and Asia Research Centre, London School of Economics, UK and Giorgio Brosio, Department of Economics and Statistics, University of Turin, Italy
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byEhtisham Ahmad,Giorgio Brosio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.