Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is a convenient one-volume guide to the major proteins used in the food industry. The chapters, written by specialists from around the world, each focus on different food proteins, providing the information that is required to select the right protein for a particular application.
- Author BiographyGlyn O. Phillips is Chairman of Phillips Hydrocolloids Research Ltd, UK and Peter A. Williams is a Professor at Glyndwr University, UK. Both editors are internationally renowned experts on hydrocolloids and food proteins. They were the founders of the international journal Food Hydrocolloids, founding Directors of the Food Hydrocolloids Trust and the Gums and Stabilisers for the Food Industry Conferences.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number222
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byG. O. Phillips,P. A. Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.