Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding footwear design and manufacture is vital for improving the functionality, aesthetics and marketability of a product. The Handbook of footwear design and manufacture provides a comprehensive review of footwear production and design and explores how these processes are used across a variety of application areas.
- Author BiographyDr Ameersing Luximon is an Assistant Professor at the Institute of Textiles and Clothing, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAmeersing Luximon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.