CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Forensic Sociology and Psychology
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen J. Morewitz is President of the forensic sociology consulting firm, STEPHEN J. MOREWITZ, Ph.D., & ASSOCIATES, Buffalo Grove, IL, San Francisco & Tarzana, CA. Founded in 1988, his firm consults in civil, criminal, and immigration court litigation. He is a Lecturer in the Department of Nursing and Health Sciences at California State University, East Bay, and is a Lecturer in the Sociology Department at San Jose State University. Dr. Morewitz has been on the faculty or staffs of Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine and School of Public Health, DePaul University, Argonne National Laboratory, and the California School of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Morewitz is the author or co-author of eight books and over 100 other publications, including the award-winning book, Domestic Violence and Maternal and Child Health (New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers/Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, 2004), the award-winning book, Stalking and Violence. New Patterns of Trauma and Obsession (New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers/Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, 2003), Death Threats and Violence. New Research and Clinical Perspectives (New York: Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, 2008), and Sexual Harassment and Social Change in American Society (Bethesda, MD: Austin & Winfield, Rowman and Littlefield Publishing Group, 1996). He is past Chair of the Society for the Study of Social Problems (SSSP) Law and Society Division and the SSSP Crime and Delinquency Division and has served on a variety of SSSP committees. He was elected to Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society, and to Pi Gamma Mu, the International Honor Society in Social Sciences. Dr. Morewitz earned his A.B. and M.A. from The College of William & Mary in Virginia and his Ph.D. from The University of Chicago. Mark L. Goldstein, Ph.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist in Illinois. He has conducted over 1100 child custody evaluations and presented at numerous national and international conferences on child custody topics. Dr. Goldstein is the co-author of 3 books, including Chronic Disorders in Children and Adolescents. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Florida and has served on the faculty of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Roosevelt University, the Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1087 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMark L. Goldstein,Stephen J. Morewitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.