Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 46 black & white tables
- Weight1156 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byJanaki R. R. Alavalapati,Shashi Kant
- Table Of Contents1. Evolving Forest Resource Economic Thought Shashi Kant and Janaki Alavalapati (Editors) Part 1: Fundamental Topics in Forest Resource Economics 2. The Faustmann Approach and the Catallaxy in Forestry Peter Deegen and Martin Hostettler 3. The Generalized Faustmann Formula Sun Joseph Chang 4. Temporal Aspects in Forest Economics Colin Price 5. Forest Ownership, Policy and Economics David Wear 6. Timber Pricing Larry A. Leefers and Awang Noor Abd. Ghani 7. Forest Taxation Markku Ollikainen 8. International Trade in Forest Resources John Perez-Garcia and Alicia Robbins Part 2: Economics of Forest Ecosystems 9. Choice Experiments and Valuing Forest Attributes Kevin J. Boyle and Thomas P. Holmes 10. Economics of Old-Growth Forests Claire A. Montgomery and Mindy S. Crandall 11. Valuation of Open Spaces in Urban Environment Neelam C. Poudyal and Donald G. Hodges 12. Hunting Leases: Markets and Economic Implications Ian Munn and Anwar Hussain 13. Economics of Agro-forestry D. Evan Mercer, Gregory E. Frey and Frederick W. Cubbage 14. Payment for Ecosystem Services: Lessons from Developing Countries Yazhen Gong, Ravi Hegde, and Gary Q. Bull Part 3: Economics of Forests, Climate Change, and Bioenergy 15. Forests and Climate Change: Economic Perspectives Brent Sohngen 16. Economics of Forest Carbon Sequestration G. Cornelis van Kooten, Craig Johnston and Zhen Xu 17. Economic Supply of Carbon Storage through Management of Uneven-Aged Forests Joseph Buongiorno, Ole Martin Bollandsas, Espen Halvorsen, Terje Gobakken, Ole Hofstad 18. Economics of Forest Biomass-based Energy Pankaj Lal and Janaki Alavalapati 19. Economics of REDD+ Arild Angelsen Part 4: Economics of Risk, Uncertainty, and Natural Disturbances 20. Risk and Uncertainty in Forest Resource Decision Making Gregory S. Amacher and Richard J. Brazee 21. Modeling Natural Risks in Forest Decision Models by Means of Survival Functions Thomas Burkhardt, Bernhard Mohring, and Johannes Gerst 22. Real Option Analysis in Forest Management Decision Making Rajendra P. Khajuria 23. Economics and Planning of Biodiversity Conservation under Uncertainty of Climate Change Niels Strange, Jette Bredahl Jacobsen, David Nogues-Bravo, Thomas Hedemark Lundhede, Carsten Rahbek, Bo Jellesmark Thorsen 24. Economic Analysis of Biological Invasions in Forests Thomas P. Holmes, Juliann Aukema, Jeffrey Englin, Robert G.Haight, Kent Kovacs, and Brian Leung Part 5: Economics of Forest Property Rights and Certification 25. Economic Implications of Forest Tenures Marty Luckert 26. Economics of Evolution of Amazon Frontier Erin Sills 27. China's Forestland Tenure Reforms: Redefining and Recontracting the Bundle of Rights Yaoqi Zhang, Yueqin Shen, Yali Wen, Yi Xie, and Sen Wang 28. Economics of Conservation Easements Anna Ebers and David Newman 29. The Economics of Forest Certification and Corporate Social Responsibility Anne Toppinen, Frederick Cubbage, and Susan Moore Part 6: Emerging Issues and Developments 30. Forestry and the New Institutional Economics Sen Wang, Tim Bogle, and G. Cornelis van Kooten 31. Political Economy of Forestry Daowei Zhang 32. Game Theoretic Modeling in Forest Economics Pradeep Kumar and Shashi Kant 33. Forest Resource Accounting Haripriya Gundimeda 34. Forest Policy Modeling in an Economy-wide Framework Janaki Alavalapati and Onil Banerjee 35. Twelve Unresolved Questions for Forest Economics - and Two Crucial Recommendations for Forest Policy Analysis William F. Hyde
- Author BiographyShashi Kant is Professor of Forest Resource Economics and Management, Faculty of Forestry, University of Toronto, Canada. He is also leader of the Forest Resource Economics group of the International Union of Forest Research Organizations. Janaki R. R. Alavalapati is Professor and Head, Department of Forest Resources and Environmental Conservation, Virginia Polytechnic and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.