All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a need in both public and professional sectors for a deeper understanding of forgiveness, as we are - in the author's own words - on the threshold of an age of forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Author BiographyEverett L. Worthington, Jr., Ph.D., is Chair and Professor of the Department of Psychology at Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Worthington is founding editor of Marriage and Family: A Christian Journal, and currently serves on the editorial boards of the American Journal of Family Therapy, Journal of Psychology and Theology, and the Journal of Psychology and Christianity.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight1247 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byEverett L. Worthington
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.