Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a discussion of key issues that dominate formative assessment policy and practice, as well as those that are likely to affect research and practice. This title covers various aspects of formative assessment including classroom assessment, large-scale applications, technological applications, and applications for special needs students.
- Author BiographyHeidi Andrade (PhD Harvard) is Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology and Methodology at the University of Albany, State University of New York where she teaches courses on classroom assessment, educational psychology, and self-regulated learning. Gregory Cizek (PhD Michigan State University) is Professor of educational measurement and evaluation at the University of North Carolina where he teaches courses in applied testing, statistics, and research methods.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 34 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGregory J. Cizek,Heidi Andrade
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.