All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionLists various articles, theses, bulletins, and research on freshwater fish in the United States and Canada. This book summarizes the data on age, growth, length weight, fecundity, reproductive behavior feeding habits, and necessary environment for each freshwater species. It presents a comparison of species in a manner useful for fishery managers.
- Author BiographyKenneth D. Carlander was Charles F. Curtiss Distinguished Professor Agriculture, Professor of Fisheries, Dept. of Animal Ecology at Iowa State University. Served as President of the Iowa Academy of Science and the American Fisheries Society and was a U.S. Representative, International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology. He served as a consultant for the Ford Foundation Alexandria University, in Egypt in 1056-66.
- Author(s)Kenneth D. Carlander
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight804 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.