All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionFor both accounting professionals and general managers, this reference is aimed at managers in government who need to know how the government budgeting process works, where it doesn't work, and how it can be improved.
- Author BiographyROY T. MEYERS is associate professor of political science at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. He is the author of numerous reports and articles on budgetary topics, and a lecturer and consultant. His book Strategic Budgeting was the cowinner of the 1996 Louis Brownlow Award from the National Academy of Public Administration.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/1998
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1393 g
- Width182 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byRoy T. Meyers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.