All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook supplies the one-stop reference for everything readers need to know about green chemistry. Edited by Paul Anastas, the inventor of the twelve principles of green chemistry, the work covers topics like solvents and separations.
- Author BiographyPaul T. Anastas joined Yale University as Professor and serves as the Director of the Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering at Yale. From 2004-2006, Paul Anastas has been the Director of the Green Chemistry Institute in Washington, D.C. Until June of 2004 he served as Assistant Director for Environment at e White House Office of Science and Technology Policy where his responsibilities included a wide range of environmental science issues including furthering international public-private cooperation in areas of Science for Sustainability such as Green Chemistry. In 1991, he established the industry-government-university partnership Green Chemistry Program, which was expanded to include basic research, and the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards. He has published and edited several books in the field of Green Chemistry and developed the 12 principles of Green Chemistry.
- Author(s)Adelina Voutchkova-Kostal,Alvise Perosa,Chao-Jun Li,Mauricio Selva,Paul T. Anastas,Robert Boethling
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleHandbook of Green Chemistry
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight2814 g
- Width182 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine95 mm
- Series Edited byPaul T. Anastas
- Edition Statement3 Volume Set
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.