All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise yet exhaustive overview of today's treatment of HPB surgical conditions! Handbook of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery provides expert coverage of medical and surgical management of diseases of the liver, pancreas, and biliary tree. You'll find succinct overviews of contemporary approaches to malignant and non-malignant conditions, open and minimally invasive surgical techniques, and imaging of the pancreas and hepatobiliary system.
- Author(s)Nicholas J. Zyromski
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note200
- Weight399 g
- Width111 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.