Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis state-of-the-art handbook provides an overview of major issues related to acquisition, use, retention, loss and revitalization of heritage languages spoken in the United States. Contributions on language use, programs and instruction and policy focus on issues that are applicable to many heritage language contexts.
- Author BiographyTerrence G. Wiley is President, Center for Applied Linguistics, USA and Professor Emeritus, Arizona State University, USA. Joy Kreeft Peyton is Senior Fellow, Center for Applied Linguistics, USA. Donna Christian is Senior Fellow, Center for Applied Linguistics, USA. Sarah Catherine K. Moore is Senior Research Associate, Center for Applied Linguistics, USA. Na Liu is Senior Research Associate, Center for Applied Linguistics, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDonna Christian,Joy Kreeft Peyton,Na Liu,Sarah Catherine K. Moore,Terrence G Wiley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.