Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reviews evidence-based intervention programs in depth so professionals can identify successful, promising, and ineffective violence prevention strategies. It presents a host of intervention methods, from risk reduction to rethinking social norms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2820 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Sleet,James A. Mercy,Lynda S. Doll,Sandra E. Bonzo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.