All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reviews evidence-based intervention programs in depth so professionals can identify successful, promising, and ineffective violence prevention strategies. It presents a host of intervention methods, from risk reduction to rethinking social norms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/09/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1054 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Sleet,James A. Mercy,Lynda S. Doll,Sandra E. Bonzo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007. 2nd printing 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.